Monday, April 8, 2013

Miniature Garden Party


I've been wanting to make a miniature garden (also called a fairy garden) for a while now. Who can resist tiny lawn furniture and itty-bitty watering cans? Then I thought, hey, why not have a party and invite my friends to come make miniature gardens with me?


I purchased most of the containers at thrift stores and the garden decor from Ebay and Factory Direct Craft Supply. I made the mushrooms out of Sculpey polymer clay and the twig fences from twigs I gathered from the yard and a bit of wire.




I also printed out information cards for each of the guests.


The party was a lot of fun and all the gardens turned out so cute!











Want to throw your own miniature garden party? Let me know and I'll create a customized invitation package, emailed to you as a printable PDF, for just $4.99!

3 comments:

  1. This was so much fun!! Everyone's gardens turned out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute. This would be so much fun for a children's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete